What you should know
Favorite book: “Savage Inequalities” by Jonathan Kozol Favorite
Movie(s): “Sound of Music” and “Slumdog Millionaire”
Favorite RestaurantS: On Rice in Bellingham Mambo Italiano in Fairhaven
Favorite Vacation Spot: The Caribbean
Personal Quote: “If you want help, help others. If you want trust, trust others. If you want respect, respect others. That’s how it works.” -Dan Zadra
1.Travel to Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, Hawaii, and the Oregon Coast.
2. Learn Spanish, American Sign Language, and Mandarin.
3. Own my own consulting business.
4. Spend time with children and the elderly.
5. Write books.
6. Participate in the International Teaching and Service Programs.
7. Go on more mission trips.
8. Produce and direct films.
“GREET EACH DAY WITH YOUR EYES OPEN TO BEAUTY, YOUR MIND OPEN TO CHANGE, AND YOUR HEART OPEN TO LOVE.” – PAUL FINN
All Images and Content | © Copyright Tara Perry| All Rights Reserved